The Führerbau in Munich was built from 1933 to 1937 at Arcisstrasse 12. It served as the Hitler’s Headquarters in Munich before and during World War II.
It is perhaps best known as the location for the signing of the Munich Agreement by Neville Chamberlain and Adolf Hitler in 1938. Beneath the building are air-raid shelters.
After the war, the building was used by US Forces to collect looted art stolen during the Nazi era. Today the building houses the University School of Music and Performing Arts and cannot be visited.