The probable location is in the northeast corner of a field on hilltop. 100 yards west of an un-named minor road.
DEMOLISHED The only possible evidence are two concrete gateposts in a hedge. There is a modern gate there now hanging on two new posts serving a communications mast, which probably occupies the site of the post.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.