On a mound in a small square compound on the East side of an un-named minor road, 200 yards North of Bicester road (B4030).
OPEN All surface features remain intact with the beige paint in good condition. The hatch is open. Internally the remaining furniture and lay-out is non standard. There is a long table, long shelf and two chairs, wiring, battery shelf and cupboard. There is a first aid poster on the wall.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.