In a field behind ‘The Warren’ on the east side of Roman Road
OPEN. Externally in good condition with all surface features intact. The owner describes the internal condition as excellent but he wouldn’t allow access. The post closed in 1975 with Good Easter re-opening to replace it.
July 2012 - in garden of private house.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1975.