A few yards east of hilltop and 150 yards east of an un-named minor road.
OPEN All surface features remain intact including the wooden ventilation louvres although they are damaged. The hinge pins at the back of the hatch are bent slightly and the hatch won’t close properly. Internally remaining artefacts are the table, shelf (detached) and twin bunks and a single bed. There is also a GPO junction box and wiring.
There is a brick aircraft post on the hilltop. It is a rectangular building approximately 7’ X 5’. It consists of an open topped observation area approximately 5’ X 5’ and a crew room with a sloping tin sheet as a roof. Some of the bricks are missing from around the top of the open section.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1968.