In a small rectangular compound at the end of a line of telegraph poles on the north side of a field boundary. 150 yards south of Bowdens Lane.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with the green paint in good condition. The hatch is locked. There is a trial excavation next to the post into the underlying limestone. There is a planning notice on the gate to the field detailing an application to turn the site into a limestone quarry, which will, no doubt, include the demolition of the post.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1991.