On a low mound in the north west corner of a field, 200 yards north of B123.
OPEN All surface features remain in place with some erosion of the mound. The ventilation louvers are missing and the hatch is open. Internally remaining artifacts include the twin bunks, single bed, shelf and BPI mount. The internal doors and the table have been smashed.
The base and stilts of a brick aircraft post still stand alongside. A metal ladder lying alongside may have been for access to the aircraft post.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1968.