On an overgrown ridge 20 yards west of the access road to the Burnett Industrial Park (formerly Burnett army depot), 60 yards south from Gypsy Lane
OPEN All surfaces features were removed in the 1970’s and the truncated access shaft have been covered with a pallet. A short section of the sump drainpipe is sticking out of the ground next to the shaft. The ladder has been removed and access was achieved using an electron-caving ladder. There is a large amount of soil and rubble at the bottom of the shaft spilling into the toilet recess and monitoring room. There is 6" of water on the floor. Internally the monitoring room has been stripped apart from a GPO connection box and wiring.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1968.