In an arable field 50 yards North of pond and 250 yards SSE from a right angle bend in an un-named minor road. A rough track leaves he road at this bend, this was used for access to the post.
DEMOLISHED All surface features were cleared and pushed down the shaft in the late 1970’s when the post became a popular haunt for local children. There is no trace of anything at the site now.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.