On waste ground at the rear of the Mount Pleasant Inn on the West side of A4059.
SEALED All that remains is the access shaft badly degraded. A half hearted attempt has been made to demolish it leaving several re-enforcing rods visible and its original shape is still evident although the wall thickness has been reduced.. The shaft has been filled with soil and rubble and there is a bush growing out of it.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.