On a low mound on the edge of a new plantation on the north side of A170.
SEALED All surface features remain intact although the ventilation shaft is reduced to half its original height with the hoped reinforcing rods visible. The access shaft has been capped with concrete. A little green paint remains.
50 yards to the north there is a concrete plinth with a pipe and wire protruding from it. There are four small metal hoops. This might be the remains
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.