On a mound in an L shaped compound on the North side of an un-named minor road 200 yards South West from B4022
WELDED All surface features remain intact with the green paint in good condition. There is some damage to the access shaft caused by people trying to break in. The hatch is welded shut.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.