At a right angle bend in the hedgerow between two fields, 150 yards North of Furze Lane
OPEN Some compound fencing remains in place. All surface features remain intact but the ventilation louvres are missing and the ventilation shaft is reduced to a pile of rubble above ground level. The hatch is open. Internally the post is strewn with rubbish and has been completely stripped. The internal door to the monitoring room is hanging off its hinges.
An Orlit B stand in bushes within the compound. It is in fair condition but al the doors, shelves etc have been removed.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.