The 19th century circular Ice House at Greys Park was restored by the National Trust in the 1990s and can be visited in the parkland to the north of the main house. It is unusual in having a thatched roof. The entrance passage, as usual is north facing.
As well as the ice house itself, investigations of the immediate surroundings showed the remains of beech trees which were dated to 1810 and 1817. Replacement trees were planted and are now maturing.