On the East side of Fakenham Road (B1146) at Hungry Hill.
DEMOLISHED when first visited all surface features remained intact within an overgrown compound beside the road. Internally the post was clean and tidy. Copper straps indicate this was a master post. There were notices, photographs and a first aid poster plus an outdoor sign (then inside) that reading ‘Royal Observer Corps Post B12’. Furniture included the folding table shelf and cupboard. Artifacts have now been removed by the local history society for preservation and the post has been demolished. No evidence of it remains.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.