On the East side of a farm track, 100 yards North West from Shorham Road.
OPEN One side of the compound fencing remains in place. All surface features remain intact although it is impossible to see the air shaft clearly because of impenetrable undergrowth. Internally the post walls are covered in graffiti. Some wiring and a battery dated 1960 remains together with the folding table and shelf, cupboard and a single bed.
An Orlit B in good condition stands nearby.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.