On a low mound on hill top close to the west side of a field boundary. 200 yards north west of an un-named minor road.
OPEN Only the entrance shaft remains. The step is missing as is the top of the adjacent ventilation shaft and its louvres. There is some damage to the concrete at the top of the shaft. The hatch and ladder are missing and access was gained using an electron caving ladder. Internally the post has been completely stripped apart from the BPI mount and the Elsan chemical toilet. There is some water on the floor.
Opened in 1960 and closed in 1958.