On the North side of High Road
SEALED All surface features remain in place but only the ventilation shaft and FSM pipe are visible. The access shaft has been covered with a large mound of soil. The louvres on the ventilation shaft are missing.
Orlit A in fair condition stands nearby. It is completely empty.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.