In a compound on the south side of Balnakeil Craft Centre which occupies the domestic camp for the rotor radar station at Faraid Head.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with the green paint in good condition. The hatch is locked and secured with a chain. The current owner uses it for storage.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.