On a low mound in a square compound on the south side of Cranagh Hill Road, opposite a row of new houses.
OPEN All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the beige paint. The hatch is open. Internally remaining artifacts include the cupboard, long (replacement) table, 4 chairs, 2 mattresses, Dexion rack, small splint, enamel bucket, teapot, pickaxe (broken) and a broom.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1991.