In an overgrown rectangular compound with a telegraph pole nearby. On the east side of a field boundary, 30 yards north of Mount Hamilton Road.
OPEN All surface features remain intact. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft and a freestanding aerial mast bracket indicate this was a master post. There is some flaking of the dark green paint and a double step up to the access shaft. The post has been built back to front. One ventilation louver is missing and the hatch is open. Internally the post is vandalised and strewn with rubbish with political graffiti on the walls. Only the cupboard and table remain in place.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1991.