50 yards South of the A149 on (and above) the East side of a public footpath.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact but one side of the hill has been cut away and a door and window with a hinged shutter installed into the west wall of the monitoring room. The room is now used as a bird hide by the Norfolk Ornithologists Association who acquired the site in 1975. The conversion was done by land owner Lord Melchett who was a keen supporter of CND when he inherited the land. The hatch has been welded shut. Internally only the folding table survives from ROC days. The post still retains its telephone connection but the line and poles have been renewed. The hide is open from 10 - 4 on summer weekends and bank holidays and is manned by a warden.
An Orlit A stands a few yards to the north. This has also been converted into a bird hide but appears disused now. It is in fair condition. July 2010 The bird was vandalised but has been rebuilt
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.