A few yards to the West of the trig. station on top of Dial Hill (public open space), accessed from Dial Hill Road.
DEMOLISHED No trace of anything. A small square of concrete in front of the seat to the North West of the trig station has no connection with the post. It is part of a disused underground reservoir.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.