In a very small rectangular compound close to trig station. 200 along public footpath yards south of Cock Hill (A39) and reservoir.
LOCKED (This post is previously recorded as being demolished but it is still extant). All surface features remain intact with the green paint in good condition. There is a sign on the compound gate, which reads ‘Crown Property Keep Out’.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.