In a large rectangular compound at the end of a line of two telegraph poles, 50 yards West of an un-named minor road.
OPEN All surface features remain intact with the green paint flaking badly. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. The three aerial guying points are visible in the grass. The hatch is open. Internally he table, shelf and cupboard remain in place together with BPI mount, battery switching box, coax, some papers and notices on the walls, two lights, wiring, notice board, small splint, dome key, wooden crate, FSM mount, wooden shelf in the monitoring room and a wooden shelf in the toilet. There is also a circular dial marked with compass bearings the same size and shape as the base of the Micklethwait aircraft instrument but a home made version.
August 2009 Hatch missing and chamber full of water
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.