On top of Cooey Hill, on the south side of a field boundary next to a Cellphone mast.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact. Both shafts have been neatly clad with concrete and the louvres have been refitted flush with the holes. An extra hasp has been added to the hatch which is securely locked. Some border posts posts had added security applied after one or two had forced entry by an armed organisation.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1968.