In ‘L’ shaped compound on south side of field boundary, 60 yards south of un-named road.
OPEN All surface features remain intact with the green paint in good condition. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. The guy points for the aerial mast are visible. The hatch is open. Internally much remains including the folding table, shelf, cupboard, three mattresses, a home made device for measuring wind direction, two dustpans, small metal splint, enamel bucket, waste bin, BPI mount, copper earth straps and coax feed for radio, poster, kettle, light, wiring.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1991.