On North side of farm track, 150 yards east of Drinkstone Road.
LOCKED All surface features are intact and in good condition apart from some chipping away of the concrete on the access shaft. The paint it flaking badly in places. There is a double step stretching around two sides. This is now badly cracked and pulling away on one side.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1991.