In an ‘L’ shaped compound on the west side of as field boundary, 150 yards south of a minor road and 74 yards north east of an unmade access road.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint.
The base of an aircraft post on stilts stands within the compound. The stilts have been filled in with breeze blocks with a door and window added creating a ‘post hut’. The door is locked.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1991.