In a square compound on hilltop at the end of a line of telegraph poles. On the south side of a field boundary, 250 yards east of Old Ballymoney Road.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the dark green paint. There is a single high step up to the access shaft. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft and a free standing aerial mast bracket indicates this was a master post. The hatch is locked.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1991.