On a low mound within a square compound, 150 yards north of the junction of the B15 and a minor road.
OPEN All surface features remain intact with the green paint in good condition. There is some damage to the top of the access shaft where the padlock hasps have been hacked out. The hatch is open. All that remains internally id the table, shelf, cupboard and some wiring.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1991.