On top of hill at the end of a line of telegraph poles, 150 yards north from the junction of two minor roads.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. The hatch is locked.
27.10.2013 Alastair McCann reports post demolished, was still there a year ago. The above ground features appear to have been uprooted by a digger and dumped in a ditch near to the site. The entry shaft is still in one piece and could probably be salvaged for a museum
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1991.