100 yards South of Stanley Mills Road, along a path from a small car park (possibly former ROC car park).
OPEN All surface features are intact apart from the BPI pipe. The soil above the monitoring room has largely been removed or eroded revealing the brickwork below both shafts and the FSM probe pipe. The air shaft has been largely demolished and the access shaft badly damaged with the hatch missing. Internally the white walls are covered in graffiti and apart from some rubbish and pornographic magazines only one bed remains. There are also some concrete fence posts from the compound.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.