|OS Grid Reference||NX00465378|
|Date opened||August 1957|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||At the end of a track running south from a minor road. The post was located in a field close to the path of an old railway and south west of the ruins of Dunskey Castle.|
|Description||DEMOLISHED A thorough search was made of the fields in this area, however, no evidence of a post could be found and it is assumed that the post has been demolished.
|Date of Visit||26.1.2002|
|Future Actions||Information received from: John Anderson
SITE VISIT BY NC