|OS Grid Reference||NC85593117|
|Date opened||November 1959|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a low mound in a large square compound on the south side of the B871.
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with the light blue/green paint flaking badly. Unusually the concrete apron around the access shaft is also painted. There is some soil erosion around both shafts. There is a small lined pit nearby which would have been a buried fuel store for two Jerry cans. The hatch is locked. There is a small lay by next to the post (2003). When visited in June 2007 nothing had changed.|
|Date of Visit||24.6.2003|