|OS Grid Reference||NO14142706|
|Date opened||February 1958|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On an area of rough ground between three cellphone masts 200 yards along a track running west from New Mains Farm and 200 yards north of Angus Road (A94)
|Description||OPEN All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. A dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. The hatch is open but the shaft is filled with concrete to within 8 inches of the top.
|Date of Visit||13.10.2001|