|OS Grid Reference||NT17747351|
|Date opened||April 1958|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On the west side of a field boundary on the south side of Craigs Road.|
|Description||DEMOLISHED The site is occupied by a Millennium Communications cellphone site. The only evidence of the post is a line of telegraph poles that ends at the site (the final pole is cut in two and lying in the bushes).
|Date of Visit||25.6.2002|