|OS Grid Reference||NT41857265|
|Date opened||October 1959|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||On a mound east of a field boundary and south of an un-named minor road
|Description||DEMOLISHED No trace of anything remain. The large mound is
mainly dumped material. It is unclear if the post was on top of the mound or the material has been dumped on top of the post.
|Date of Visit||26.3.2002|