|OS Grid Reference||NX48135675|
|Date opened||October 1959|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||On hilltop accessed from a steep track beside entrance to Tarmac quarry. (300 foot climb)|
|Description||OPEN All surface features remain although the ventilation
louvres have gone. The concrete apron around the access shaft is cracked and subsiding. There is further erosion round the base of the ventilation shaft. The ventilation louvres are missing and the top of the ventilation shaft is
broken. The hatch is detached and resting on top of the shaft. Internally the post is flooded to a depth of 15". The only artefacts remaining are the table, twin bunks (top bunk detached), BPI mount, GPO junction box and wiring.
|15 m west of the post is an Orlit A. It is empty.
|Date of Visit||21.10.2002|