|OS Grid Reference||NO64219202|
|Date opened||February 1959|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On a low mound in a rectangular compound at the end of a line of telegraph poles on the west side of a field boundary. 60 yards west of an un-named minor road.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. The hatch is locked but there are no padlocks and it can be opened with a Scottish 'T' bar key. Internally much remains including the cupboard, two corner wall shelves, WB1401 carrier receiver and WB1410 filter
unit, Tele-talk, local cluster map, candle holder, mirror, light, BT junction boxes and wiring, visitors log, floor standing rack of wooden shelves and some papers.
|Date of Visit||25.3.2002|