|OS Grid Reference||HG64662333|
|County||Isle of Skye|
|Date opened||December 1959|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||At the end of a line of telegraph poles behind a war memorial and in front of the entrance to Broadford Primary School.
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some peeling of the dark green paint, the hatch is locked. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. There is some damage to the hatch around the lock. There is a junction box on the adjacent telegraph pole which would have fed the aircraft post.|
|Date of Visit||28.7.2003|