|OS Grid Reference||NO45442880|
|Date opened||December 1957|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||On Spears Hill The likely site is an overgrown mound on the west side of a footpath linking Spears Hill Road with Reform Street.|
|Description||DEMOLISHED No trace of anything remains
Confirmed by Mike Sherrit September 2008
All surface features have been demolished and the shaft filled with rubble. Underground is not accessible.
|Date of Visit||18.5.2002|