|OS Grid Reference||NO38411495|
|Date opened||February 1959|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On the south side of East Road (A91)|
|Description||DEMOLISHED The site has been completely obliterated by a new
housing estate. A telegraph pole marks the spot. This has now been re-used but some disused cables are still in place. There is a BT junction box at the top.
|Date of Visit||18.5.2002|