|OS Grid Reference||TM44486911|
|Date opened||March 1958|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||In the hedgerow between two fields 150 yards South of Dunwich Road.|
|Description||All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. The hatch is locked. Internally much remains including table, shelf, cupboard, two long shelves, three standard issue mattresses, two larger mattresses, original canvas chair (broken), two other chairs, post diary, visitors log, utensils, papers, maps, notices, clock, bucket full of medicines, bandages etc, cloud maps, Jerry cans,, siren box, dustpan, foot stool, splint, rope, fire blanket in box, dustpan, hammer, crowbar, pick axe, spade, rope and newspaper cuttings about the post on the wall.
January 2016 - now unlocked
|Date of Visit||22.7.1999|