|OS Grid Reference||TM23847415|
|Date opened||August 1959|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||On east side of footpath, 400 yards from chapel on the north side of Laxfield Road (B1117)|
|Description||OPEN All surface features remain intact and in very good condition including the dark green paint. The post was locked in 1998 but in 2007 it was reported as open.
January 2016 - now welded up.
|Date of Visit||11.7.1998|