Royal Observer Corps
Record added 2/5/2001
Post Name DEBENHAM
OS Grid Reference TM16946400
County Suffolk
Date opened March 1958
Date closed October 1968
Location On East side of Little London Hill on rough pasture close to two old lorry bodies
Description DEMOLISHED The post was completely demolished by the local council around 1980. Former observers removed and still have some of the furniture. The post hut is in the rear garden of Obs. Derek Gooding, 34, Ipswich Road, Debenham.
Remaining
Surface
Structures
None
Date of Visit 20.11.1998
Future Actions
  Search Again   Return to Homepage