|Post Name||STOKE-UNDER-HAM also known as HAMHILL|
|OS Grid Reference||ST47811726|
|Date opened||February 1959|
|Date closed||October 1968|
|Location||Close to the trig point on Ham Hill.|
|Description||DEMOLISHED No trace of anything. The area still contains a working quarry (Ham and Doulting Quarry) although most of it has recently been opened to the public as the Ham Hill Country Park. When surveyed by RHCME in August 1997 (prior to the quarry expanding) the underground post had already been demolished but itís site was visible as a mound to the east of the then extant aircraft post. The FSM pipe was still clearly visible. The site was quarried away shortly after the inspection.|
|None The aircraft post was demolished in 1997 The building compromised a concrete shelter whose southern half was roofed; this part contained concrete seating and had the remains of a metal fixture in its floor. It was constructed from red brick and had a white washed interior which also contained the remains of electric conduits.
|Date of Visit||11.6.2000|