|OS Grid Reference||SU92458934|
|Date opened||June 1958|
|Date closed||September 1991|
|Location||In an 'L' shaped compound on the West side of Broad Lane just south of cemetery.|
|Description||LOCKED All surface features remain intact with the grey/green paint in good condition. New Chubb hasps have recently been fitted to the hatch. A telegraph pole stands alongside the compound. When inspected in April 2003 the concrete around the hasps had been chipped away and the hatch was open. This has now been repaired. Internally the walls are painted yellow and the following items remain: table, shelf, cupboard, small shelf above the table, BT junction boxes and wiring, 2 plastic folding chairs, OS maps (rolled up), safety poster, siren box, tool board, fuse box. The door to the monitoring room has been hung the wrong way round. There is a large quantity of tinned and packet food and bottles of water. In March 2005 there has been further damage to the concrete around the hatch but is still secure.
September 2018: Inside the post has been vandalised
|Date of Visit||19.12.1998, 8.4.2003 & 8.3.2005|