Royal Observer Corps
Record added 26/4/2001
OS Grid Reference TG11572913
County Norfolk
Date opened December 1957
Date closed October 1968
Location On a field boundary 75 yards East of B1149, South of St. Peters Church
Description OPEN All external features remain intact but the ventilation louvres are missing and the lid is hanging off. Internally the post is in poor condition with a lot of rubbish and mattresses left by recent users. One internal door is leaning against the wall. The walls are covered in graffiti. The only item of furniture is a single bed with one leg missing.
An Orlit A stands nearby. Although it is full of rubbish it is in good condition with the external door intact.
Date of Visit 1.8.1998
Future Actions
  Search Again   Return to Homepage