Royal Observer Corps
Record added 26/4/2001
Post Name MARTHAM
OS Grid Reference TG42841666
County Norfolk
Date opened March 1958
Date closed October 1968
Location On the South side of Church Road
Description OPEN All surface features remain intact but the ventilation louvres are missing. The hatch is open. Internally the walls are covered with polystyrene tiles which are covered in graffiti. The folding table and shelf and the cupboard are the only reaming items. Although the hatch is open a heavy concrete block has been placed on top of it to prevent access.
Remaining
Surface
Structures
None
Date of Visit 1.8.1998
Future Actions
  Search Again   Return to Homepage